Eastern Virginia Bankshares (EVBS) of Tappahannock, Va., said Thursday that it intends to repay $15 million of its Troubled Asset Relief Program aid by late in the second quarter.
Eastern Virginia Bankshares Plans Partial Tarp Repayment
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app