Bank of America has agreed to indemnify Fidelity National Financial if the title is challenged due to robo-signings and other improper foreclosure processing practices.
B of A Agrees to Indemnify Title Company on Foreclosure Sales
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.