Kevin Warsh, who has been a Federal Reserve Board member since February 2006, notified President Obama of his decision today to depart from his post on or around March 31.
Fed Governor Warsh to Resign at End of March
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.