Kevin Warsh, who has been a Federal Reserve Board member since February 2006, notified President Obama of his decision today to depart from his post on or around March 31.
Fed Governor Warsh to Resign at End of March
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues