Analysts said personally attacking the de facto head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is a smart political strategy for the GOP but also, strangely, helps the Democrats.
Is Beating Up on CFPB's Warren a Good Political Strategy for the GOP?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.