The countdown to consolidation has begun. Experts are pegging late 2010 as the start of a massive wave of bank mergers that bearish observers say could erase one in four U.S. lenders in the next five years.
Consolidation Wave May Swamp 25% of Banks Within 5 Years
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Grow and Attract the Digital GenerationSPONSOR CONTENT
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.