In 1974, fresh out of law school, Edward Pinto joined a Michigan affordable housing agency. By 1989 he was a top executive at Fannie Mae. Today Pinto is the go-to housing finance pundit from the pro-privatization set.
Pinto's Journey from GSE Exec to Privatization Proselytizer
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues