A primary benefit of government participation in the mortgage market has always been to ensure that all creditworthy homebuyers can obtain mortgage financing.
Government Policy is Hurting a Market That Needs Its Help
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues