With traditional bank M&A largely dormant as buyers and sellers are at odds on deal prices, well-capitalized banks looking to boost revenues are increasingly eyeing line of business acquisitions.
Deal-Hungry Banks Are Targeting Niche Pickups
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter