They get better PR than the megabanks, they can outmuscle small banks, yet the ranks of major regionals are poised to dwindle. Participants in a recent American Banker roundtable outline which could be buyers, which could be sellers and why.
There Isn't Enough Room in Banking for All These Superregionals
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues