William Lansing, who abruptly took over FICO in January, is trying to move the company beyond its embattled credit-score business.
Looking Beyond Credit Scores: FICO's New CEO Tries to Restart Growth
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues