William Lansing, who abruptly took over FICO in January, is trying to move the company beyond its embattled credit-score business.
Looking Beyond Credit Scores: FICO's New CEO Tries to Restart Growth
APR 16, 2012 5:21pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE