Obama vs. Romney, the fiscal cliff in Washington and other political fights add to uncertainty bankers already feel about the economy. It has been harder than ever for bankers to decide whether to sell their banks, pull the trigger on acquisitions or wait till next year and that dilemma will continue for months.
Election-Year Gridlock Worsens M&A Angst for Bankers
AUG 14, 2012 3:04pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE