Wells Fargo agreed to buy commercial property loans from ING Real Estate Finance with balances of $1.6 billion. The price wasn't announced in a statement today from ING.
Wells Fargo Buys $1.6 Billion of ING Commercial Property Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app