One of the nation's largest union organizations is gearing up to push several companies, including some of the nation's biggest banks, to split the roles of chairman and chief executive this year.
Union Wants Jamie Dimon to Have One Less Job
JAN 17, 2012 3:47pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE