Ally Financial Inc., the lender majority-owned by the U.S., is in advanced talks to sell some international auto-finance businesses to General Motors Co. for $4 billion, two people with knowledge of the matter said.
Ally Said Near Sale of Non-U.S. Assets to GM for $4 Billion
NOV 19, 2012 9:42am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE