Ally Financial, the second-largest remaining investment by the Treasury's Troubled Asset Relief Program, will repay the U.S. by 2014 on the strength of its auto-finance business, CEO Michael Carpenter said.
Ally Sees Full Tarp Repayment by '14 on Auto Lending Strength
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter