American Express Co.'s directors were sued by a shareholder over practices that led to a $112.5 million settlement of claims that it violated consumer safeguards.
American Express Board Sued by Investor Over Card Practices
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app