American Express Co.'s directors were sued by a shareholder over practices that led to a $112.5 million settlement of claims that it violated consumer safeguards.
American Express Board Sued by Investor Over Card Practices
NOV 8, 2012 12:04pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE