American Express Co.'s directors were sued by a shareholder over practices that led to a $112.5 million settlement of claims that it violated consumer safeguards.
American Express Board Sued by Investor Over Card Practices
NOV 8, 2012 12:04pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE