Bank of America Corp., the second- biggest U.S. lender, gave Chief Executive Officer Brian T. Moynihan about $12 million in total compensation for 2012 and will boost his salary 58 percent this year.
B of A Gives Moynihan $12M in 2012 with Raise for This Year
FEB 19, 2013 5:01pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE