Bank of America reported profit dropped 63 percent as costs mounted from faulty foreclosures and flawed home loans made as long as a decade ago.
B of A Profit Falls Less Than Estimated Following Loan Accord
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app