Bank of America Corp. boosted Chief Executive Officer Brian T. Moynihan's compensation 17 percent to $14 million for last year as profit more than doubled.
B of A Said to Boost CEO's Compensation 17% to $14 Million
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app