Bank of America shifted bonuses at U.S. Trust to focus employees on adding clients and boosting account balances, a change that could mean lower pay for some members of the wealth-management unit.
B of A to Shift U.S. Trust Bonuses in Push for More Clients
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.