Californians picked Republican Neel Kashkari, a political newcomer who ran the federal bailout of the U.S. banking system, to challenge incumbent Democrat Jerry Brown for governor in November.
Bank Bailout Chief Kashkari Picked by Californians to Face Brown
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter