Banks may struggle to raise funds from insurers due to a conflict between Basel III rules for lenders and Solvency II regulation for insurers, Prudential CEO Tidjane Thiam said.
Bank Funding Threatened by Basel III, Solvency II: Prudential CEO
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter