The bank's technology chief denounced a proposed North Carolina measure to define marriage as the union between a man and a woman, saying the initiative would make it harder for companies to attract talent to the state.
B of A Exec Says Gay-Marriage Ban May Drive Off Talent
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app