More than a million Bank of America customers who overdrew their checking accounts could recoup some overdraft fees following a settlement reached in Miami federal court.
B of A Settles Overdraft Suit for $410 Million
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.