Bank of America eclipsed $10 a share for the first time since July 2011, cementing its status as this year's best performer in the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Bank of America Shares Top $10 for First Time Since 2011
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues