Bank revenues from underwriting leveraged loans may decline as regulators step up scrutiny of underwriting standards, according to Keefe, Bruyette & Woods.
Banks' Junk-Loan Fees at Risk as Regulators Crack Down: KBW
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app