Banks and national regulators are too slow to draw up living wills showing how large international lenders can be wound down if they fail, the Financial Stability Board said today.
Banks, Regulators Must Progress on Living Wills, FSB Says
JAN 28, 2013 3:36pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE