Barclays Bank has reached a $298 million agreement with authorities to settle charges that it facilitated financial payments for parties and countries facing U.S. sanctions.
Barclays to Pay $298M in Settlement with Justice Department, New York D.A.
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.