Barclays' investment-banking business plans to eliminate 275 jobs at three New York City locations in May, according to a filing with state regulators.
Barclays to Fire 275 Investment-Banking Workers in New York
FEB 6, 2013 4:00pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE