Customers of the failed securities firm MF Global, who have been awaiting the fate of $1.6 billion in missing funds, have received an offer for their funds from Barclays Capital that would make them nearly whole.
Barclays Offers to Buy MF Global Customer Claims
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app