Barclays will cut 3,700 jobs to reduce annual costs by 1.7 billion pounds ($2.6 billion) as CEO Antony Jenkins revamps the lender following its fine for interest-rate manipulation.
Barclays to Cut 3,700 Jobs to Reduce Costs in Revamp
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.