Barclays will cut 3,700 jobs to reduce annual costs by 1.7 billion pounds ($2.6 billion) as CEO Antony Jenkins revamps the lender following its fine for interest-rate manipulation.
Barclays to Cut 3,700 Jobs to Reduce Costs in Revamp
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues