Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said the central bank is weighing additional measures to strengthen capital standards for the biggest banks, including a leverage ratio.
Bernanke Says Fed Weighing Higher Capital Levels for Large Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues