A potential $10 billion U.S. penalty against France's largest bank BNP Paribas SA for its alleged dealings with Iran and other sanctioned nations is stirring outrage in the country.
BNP Fine Stirs French Anger, Pressuring Hollande to Act
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app