Bank of New York Mellon Corp., the world's largest custody bank, said fourth-quarter earnings rose 23% as higher client assets boosted revenue.
BNY Mellon Profit Rises 23% as Stock Market Boosts Assets
JAN 16, 2013 6:41am ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE