Bank of New York Mellon, the world's largest custody bank, reported that second-quarter profit rose 79% as the stock-market rally boosted assets and fees for overseeing them.
BNY Mellon Profit Rises 79% as Market Rally Boosts Assets
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Grow and Attract the Digital GenerationSPONSOR CONTENT
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.