Bank of New York Mellon Corp. lost a bid to dismiss a lawsuit alleging it mishandled pension funds' investments in Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. while persuading a judge to narrow the claims in the case.
BNY Mellon Suit Over Lehman Losses by Pension Funds Narrowed
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app