Bank of America's brokerage and JPMorgan Chase's asset-management division are among businesses ripe for divestiture if U.S. banks break up to improve stock prices, according to CLSA's Mike Mayo.
B of A, JPMorgan, Citi Units Ripe for Sale: Mike Mayo
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter