Bank of America (BAC) reduced its automated teller network almost 9 percent this year by yanking most of the devices deployed at U.S. gas stations and malls.
B of A Withdraws Record 9% of ATMs to Reduce Costs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app