After a six-month wait, the Senate yesterday confirmed Timothy Massad to serve as chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission as lawmakers moved to bring the derivatives regulator to a full roster by signing off on two additional nominees.
CFTC Brought to Full Force as Massad Is Confirmed
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter