The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission may propose allowing swaps between a financial company's affiliates to be exempt from rules designed to reduce risk in the market, three people briefed on the matter said.
CFTC Said to Consider Swap-Clearing Exemption for Company Units
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues