The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Federal Trade Commission are weighing new restrictions on how debt collectors may use social media websites to contact potential debtors.
Chasing Debts Via Facebook Draws Attention of Regulators
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app