Citigroup whose shareholders rejected its former leader's pay package, gave new Chief Executive Officer Michael Corbat an $11.5 million compensation deal for 2012.
Citigroup Awards Corbat $11.5M After Pandit Pay Rejection
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues