Citigroup Inc. Chief Financial Officer John Gerspach said the lender's securities unit did well in January and that activity in trading and banking businesses looks similar to how last year began.
Citigroup CFO Sees 'Pretty Good Start' to Year for Markets Unit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app