Citigroup reported a profit increase that was less than analysts estimated as litigation costs rose and benefits from releasing loan-loss reserves declined.
Citigroup Earnings Miss Analysts' Estimates on Litigation
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues