Among Vikram Pandit's last jobs as Citigroup's CEO officer was to decide the fate of the bank's hedge-fund unit, which employs some of his oldest colleagues. He agreed to give them most of it for free.
Citi Said to Give CCA Managers 75% Fund Stake for Free
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues