Citigroup Inc., the world's biggest credit-card lender, is facing rising costs from the misselling of so-called add-on card products in the U.K. and U.S.
Citigroup Says Credit-Card Abuse Probes Fuel $266 Million Cost
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app