Citigroup Inc., the third-biggest bank by assets, received requests for information from the Monetary Authority of Singapore related to probes into the rigging of key benchmarks used to set loan rates.
Citigroup Says Singapore Monetary Authority Probes Libor
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app