Citigroup Inc., the third-biggest bank by assets, received requests for information from the Monetary Authority of Singapore related to probes into the rigging of key benchmarks used to set loan rates.
Citigroup Says Singapore Monetary Authority Probes Libor
NOV 6, 2012 10:56am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE